Sunday, February 28, 2010

OHMAI...


Huohohoho ich bin Fegelein xDDDD

I'm being followed o/////o

This is so embarrassing o/////o Now I won't feel comfortable babbling to myself anymore ./////.

Jia Lu seems like a great artist. I'm so glad she replied to my comment on her profile xD

"There is a smaller group of monkey-makers who take special pleasure in making pictures of things. I'm one of those, and I suspect you are too. We're the ones who scrawled on walls with crayons, doodled in textbooks, couldn't learn a formula without a diagram, and who never seemed to have enough pencils or paper close at hand. While other kids scribbled poems in notebooks, or ran faster than the wind, or banged on a piano, we started drawing funny pictures of our friends, or fell in love with comic books, or tried to copy illustrations from the books we read. We were arrested by the beauty of a painting so real you wanted to touch it, or so moving you couldn't look away. And at some stage we decided we wanted to create that magic ourselves.
...The drawings and paintings aren't important, the tools aren't important, the exhibitions and reviews aren't important. The burning desire to share the world you have created within; to explore and faithfully document that magical place inside your mind; to reflect, to see inwardly; to love yourself and nourish the creative power you were born with: that is what separates the artists from the other monkeys."
(Taken from Jia Lu's journal)

I think all artists will decorate Heaven together when they get there, haha xD Sounds silly, but that's something I'm hoping to see =]

1 comment:

  1. lol I hope you don't mind being followed! I really love your art, and I think your perspective on things is really interesting! :)

    (p.s. love the quote!)

    ReplyDelete