Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mirai e...


I got a call early this morning from my family who was celebrating their first day of Chinese New Year back home. They made me felt like I was there even though we're physically miles apart. I'm so blessed to have an average but loving family in which money is not the first priority xD Who says I need a mate to enjoy Valentine's Day? What I experienced was much sweeter than chocolate itself. Thank You God <3

My brother informed me about his wedding towards the end of this year, and told me *in a quite forceful way* that I'd have to take care of his children in the future (he was referring to their education). That was like a wake up call to me because I totally forgot I'd have to be a responsible adult one day xD I felt asleep in my childhood it seems.

For a moment... Thinking of the future got me excited. Would be awesome if I could really take care of someone other than myself *O* There's no telling thou... Art is quite a competitive industry. I'm not even sure if I could ever make any living out of it oTL I'm not talented enough to satisfy this world's endless expectation 8(

But I'm sure... God will take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment