Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can't draw noses *dies*

Ugh, I should have worked on my paper instead of this fail crap... oTL Fortunately there are only 2 pages left... But it takes me forever to get 1 page done TT^TT

God forgive me m(_ _)m

P.S: This is unbelievable... I NEVER MISSED ANY CLASS THIS SEMESTER AND YET I DID NOT GET FULL POINTS FOR PARTICIPATION. In fact, I got a freaking C for that. It's like I never show up in class or something. Just what in the world is going on? What have I done to deserve this? Is it because I did not talk in class?

Now I'm reminded that school ridiculously sucks. I do all my homework, study for tests and get As. I played by the rules. Still, it's not enough.

Pssssssh right now I just wanna quit school, stay home and draw 24/7. Thanks for discouraging me from going to school, teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment