Saturday, June 5, 2010

Forgotten old sketches and some other things

I was cleaning up my camera today and I found these:


I've never shown these to anyone I believe, even those who watch for my scraps on dA 8U But they're just as crappy as everything else I've posted, so it doesn't matter whether anybody gets to see them or not 8D

My old laptop is totally dead... All of my WIPs and favorite files from Aug 2009-May 2010 will be in the grave with it. Fortunately I've uploaded most of my works to dA, or else I'd be really depressing by now.

I always enjoy reading complaining threads on forums (when they're not directed at me of course. I used to be an admin and moderator in my younger days, and I KNOW complaints >8U), especially Playfish's RC forum. Why? Because people discuss cleverly and point out interesting things I never noticed, except for some pottymouths and birdbrains.
Anyway... Most people on the forum seem to be greatly troubled by the new updates. I find it kinda pointless to get that upset over a game. I'm only annoyed a little bit by the expensive opening cost and penalty for coming back late. Other than that, everything else seems pretty good, for example, we can now earn more coins by doing stuff like cleaning up trash, helping neighbors and shaking trees (not many people mention this on the forum though. They focus way too much on the bad side *sigh*). I'm content with the fact that Playfish is TRYING to make the game better. I hope they're not just plain greedy though, since the prices for cash items are outrageous.

The most important thing is, ALL of the changes I've been seeing so far are bad, so I kinda expect bad things to be found in every change that takes place these days.

Newer is NOT better.

Ooookay, now I know one job I should avoid: PF game developer.

No comments:

Post a Comment