Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school

...and also my birthday lol. Lovely day to make my 100th post of 2010 (not intended). Wait, do I really talk that much?

Just minutes after I woke up this morning, I found my newest favorite artist. He is forking amazing. This is one of the best bday presents I could think of, thank You God. I reproduced one of his works while I was waiting for my class to start:

First picture in my sketchbook, whoo xD I'll finish this later.

There'll sure be a lot more things to do in my current Art class than in the other one from my old school. I think I kinda love this school for nao 8D

I watched District 9 last night. Forking extraordinary lol (this is where the word 'fork' comes from xD), I just had to do some fanart doodles before I went to bed to dream about it xD

No comments:

Post a Comment