Monday, September 13, 2010

It was Fegelein

This morning my Biology teacher said there was only one A in our first exam, so I slightly facepalmed and thought, "Man, it gotta be that girl who sits next to me in the lab." *brief moment of admiration* He also suggested those who didn't do so well on the exam should go ask this A person how to study more effectively. I facepalmed again.

Shortly after that I found out I made a 94.

Fegelein, what did you do to my exam/my teacher's computer? It was supposed to be a B or C.

If anybody ever asks me anything I'll just point to Fegelein, like, bribe him with a crappy doodle or something.

Anyway here're some lame 3D practice sheets:
Goals:
1.To be able to spin an image in my mind.
2.To be able to draw an object from any angles without seeing its physical representation or rotating the paper. (Whatever that means.)
The result is quite obvious: I failed at both. But at least I learned something new (yet old): logical thinking. Can never escape geometry can't I.

I tried joining a RP group yesterday but most people ignored me so yeah, I don't see it threatening my drawing time at all. I can gladly forget my socializing dream anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment