Friday, November 12, 2010

ROFL

I JUST WON THIRD PLACE IN A PAINTING COMPETITION THAT I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE IN TO BEGIN WITH.
I forgot to take a picture of it because I thought it was too crappy xD It's a 9''x12'' painting of a baseball field near my school that has something to do with Babe Ruth. The perspective and everything was off but whoa, I'm suprised I won something.

Thank You God for helping me pay for my trip to New York! Thank You for giving me all these time and opportunities in the last 3 months!

Art? Well... I'm not really working on anything right now other than this fail!master artist study:

(Just spotted some horrible mistakes there. Must fix 'em right away).
I've done a quick study of the same artist before (hi thar cowboy lol my shading was disastrous).

In other news, my friends wants me to do an art trade with her and I figure she'd like something Hetalia-related. BUSY TIEM AHEAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment