Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Today is the day

Photo taken Dec. 29, 2009. It's not that pretty anymore 8(
Yes, so I got my Wacom Bamboo Pen on this day, December 29, exactly one year ago. All I have to say is that it's been a perfect little buddy and I love every bit about it, but!

I NEVER knew I could keep my pen right here:
And I thought it was just a decor.

In other news, I just noticed that the nib is worn out and will need to be replaced soon even though it never caused me any problems whatsoever, even after 12 months of frequent use (that's why I didn't even think about replacing the nib). I thought it'd be there forever lol.
I remember the cost was about $59 last year (shipping fee included), but it's $62 now. I was quite lucky there.

"There’s no correlation between creativity and equipment ownership." No tools can slow down your creative flow if it's strong enough. For now, just make the most out of your tool no matter how cheap or unsophisticated it is, and take good care of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment