Sunday, January 16, 2011

...I wish doodling&babbling was my homework.

 He likes to sit and think about new antics.
Trollzaya = Fegelein.

Kanra-chan Female!Izaya is creepy...
I think I have a bit of Izayaness myself... I've always loved watching people's reaction to certain circumstances irl, movies, cartoon, on FB, YT, LJ, discussion boards, etc etc xD 


Have been playing Drrr!Sims for 3 days... (can't screencap on Windows 7 ="=) There are quite a few strange relationships going on, but Izaya basically knows everyone, from the burglar to the social bunnies. I believe my Izaya!Sim is very similar to the real deal lol. I'm planning to throw Prussia in so they can rule the world together.
I can't seem to find the right hairstyle for Shinra so Celty is still living by herself for now. She hasn't met Shizuo & Izaya but she's getting along well with Anri & Bosskado.

In other news, according to the novel readers, Izaya is not the 'final boss'. time to join team shizuchan and pwn the real boss maybe, idk, i have a thing for the foes-become-friends motif. together they'd be like, unpwnable.

Back to homework 8(

1 comment:

  1. Z-oh-my-gosh! Prussia and Izaya working together?! Could there be a more awesome trolling team?? ^_^

    ReplyDelete