Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I've been collecting Drrr fanart since I got done with the series on Tuesday. Those are some really good stuff with very impressive poses and ideas. They make me wanna pick up random objects and throw them all over the place just so I will look awesome lol. This is a copy of one of my favorite pictures (merged with my style(?) ):
This reminds me of anko Denmark loool Shizuo would look good with a Viking axe.

And an Izaya doodle in class just so I won't fall asleep -__-
I'd rather get my ears filled with evil genius jabbering than boring school stuff =___=

One of the things I like about Drrr is that it urges me to try out new poses C:

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I like!!! I love the "free running" style of these! I wish I had your skills, perspective and anatomy hate me! :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfffft you'll get there. I still suck 8C

    ReplyDelete