Monday, May 16, 2011

Yesterday was fun. There was a T-storm early in the morning, but it was sunny for the rest of the day.

I tried (beach) rock climbing for the first time. Although I didn't make it very far, it taught me a lesson or two.
Sometimes you fail because you think too much.
(this is why nerds fail at sports)

My friends who have more guts and physical capability than me got to see some manatees. akdlsj jealous. Those barnacles really hurt, I don't know how they did it. The spirit of adventure is a powerful thing.

2 comments:

  1. normally when i hurt my self, is when im having the time of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody's different.
    i got a permanent scar when i got hurt as a child and that's enough to make me avoid certain physical activities.

    ReplyDelete