Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ranting is wrong, but it feels so right

Random picture has nothing to do with the post.
I'm about to leave dA (stop posting pictures) partly because some of the things I see recently just don't seem right at all 8\ It's a really nice place to get inspiration, but that's about it. I no longer have the heart to participate in any activities other than faving pictures.

The main thing is, I've found another good site where true art get the kind of appreciation it deserves.

Also, some of my recent pictures make me want to plug out and chew my eyeballs when I look at them. I'm not surpassing myself, I'm not improving at all. I have failed to beat myself in the last 3 months.

But as long as a turtle keeps moving, he will cross the finish line no matter how long it takes. (That's why turtles are so old lol)

P.S: A lot of amazing artists are using the same blog theme that I've been using since I first signed up lol (not following trend or anything).

No comments:

Post a Comment