Friday, September 3, 2010

Today I'm an early bird

Magnificent painting by Algenpfleger.
Hey.

I just found this really amazing artist called Algenpfleger. He is almighty Janaschi's friend. I think I've seen his collab with her before, but I didn't pay attention since I thought he was already kicking butts in the beginning.

Anyway.

I ran into his sketchbook today just to be amazed at his FORKING WICKED progress. My current level is about the same as his when he was 19. I mean, I can really see myself and personal struggle in his old sketches. He had the same problems with faces, eyes, noses, shading, anatomy, colors, etc, but now look at where's he at. This gives me SO MUCH hope. Thank God for waking me up early today, 'cause most awesome things happen while the sun's still fresh. Yes, mommy does know what she's doing every morning.

*digs around for more awesomeness*


No comments:

Post a Comment