Monday, March 28, 2011

Guess what, I can't stop eating marshmallow.

I actually went full-body on this one, with a bit of character bio. Maybe it's a good sign that I'm doing more full-bodies.
But eh, y only monochromes.

In other news.
Tired of hiding your dark side? Let Youtube reveal it for you, at no visible cost.

I just found out my "quiet" cousin actually curses quite a bit on the internet (duh--?). Watch your language boy. Cussin' iz nawt kool, esp. for your age. Sometimes I feel bad for saying "crap" too often and English is not even my first language. My art teacher won't even let ppl say "sucks" in her class.
It was a bit shocking since he's not the outspoken type irl, but ah well, soon enough nothing will be a surprise. Surrealism might as well be the new Realism.
Anyway.
If you were to put on a public mask, at least pick a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment