Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sleepyheads say things they shouldn't be saying

Deformed random figure from mind (mild nudity)

I need to work with reference. I might have to stare at some kind of anatomy chart every night before I go to bed lol, this just doesn't work.

I just noticed today that an artist who used to be my main inspiration does not "know" his anatomy that well. I'm not trying to give a critique (because I'm not good enough to do that), but some of the muscles from his most recent work were off when I looked at it this morning. I always thought his works were flawless. Maybe my vision is improving a little bit.
Again, a terrible art maker such as myself has no right to 'criticize' anyone, but I expect much more accurate anatomy from someone of his level and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment