Wednesday, May 4, 2011

May 4

Chalkboard madness looool. See any Portal or Zelda references?
It hurts my head just by watching people playing Portal.

I painted an aisle runner for the first time this morning. I forgot to take picture of the final result, but it was pretty crappy so yeah.Weirdest job ever. Fortunately my customer didn't mind my amateurness.
Lesson learned: Acrylic is pretty sticky. It almost glued the painted parts onto the board I put underneath the runner. Why am I such a retard.

And my teacher gave me this book today. I'm a happy panda.

I'm about to fly to the other half of the world in a couple of weeks. Oh summer... You never fail to give me headaches. I'm hoping to have a Final Fantasy party and a beach trip with my frands before I leave.

P.S. I found Ulquiorra's favorite Pokémon: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Trubbish_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
You learn something new everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment