Monday, November 26, 2012

 I have always played with perfectly good folks in perfectly peaceful towns. Now it's time for some change.

Meet Hades Goodwill, the meanest Sim I've ever made. He is the 2P version of a Sim I made in Sunset Valley, a completely harmless writer.
"This looks like a perfect place to make some enemies."

Name: Hades Goodwill
Age: 20 something
Hobbies: chess, video games, hacking, trolling, being rude, beating up tourists
Favorite color: Orange
Aspiration: becoming the Emperor of Evil
Occupation: Thug
He got promoted to lv 3 and wanted to see the ghost of his boss on his first day at work.

"Uniform? Heck no, I wear whatever I want."

How his first day in Riverview went:










I told him to take a shower but he was planning on bullying his next victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment