Sunday, November 25, 2012

the game started working properly again. i encountered error code 12, however.

"Nii-san, are you buying weird things again?"
"But I thought YOU bought it. I saw it in your room earlier." 

"Look at me, I'm a mermaaaaiiidd!"

I am also a dog person so this was fun to watch.
I grew up surrounded by dogs.. Ah memories.

...But I don't think I'll be getting another dog anytime soon. Not until these guys are properly trained.

EA need to take better care of their NPCs. Give the poor child a jacket.

if Prussia got his face painted by Bob Ross, Bob Ross just became more awesome. or vice versa. works either way.

"Wow bro, look at that crowd full of nobodies."
They're not big on summer festivals apparently.

And fall ended without beer was kinda sad too. Still, he participated in something:


"Call me maybe?"
"If you're a maid, then yes. I have an overly excitable brother and two hyper dogs to take care of, not to mention friends who constantly invite me their parties. Right now I'm the only one capable of doing chores without causing a mess."

No comments:

Post a Comment